If you have not yet registered and would like to purchase your delegate ticket which will give you access to this VCD event platform please visit the website here: https://www.fisita.com/events/eurobrake/2021/register
After you have registered you will receive an automated email from ‘EuroBrake Team firstname.lastname@example.org’ that invites you into the VCD event platform (please remember to check your Spam/Junk Mail folder for event messages).
Technology and Access Requirements
To get the best out of the online event platform, we ask you to ensure the following computer setup and access requirements are met. You may wish to share this information with your company’s IT support to ensure everything is in place. We will be using the following platforms and recommend you check the following:
- The optimum browser to use is the latest version of Google Chrome. Other browsers will work, except Internet Explorer which is no longer supported.
- Please ensure you have a fast and reliable internet connection.
- WebinarJam, Microsoft Teams and Teams Live are used to run the live sessions – before you access the session, please check that your company firewall allows you to use these platforms.
- If you intend to participate in one-to-one or group meetings, ensure you use a computer with a working camera and microphone - the video meeting functionality is delivered inside the platform via web-based software called JITSI.
- The virtual event platform is not optimised for use on a mobile phone due to the amount of content that is available - for the best result, access on a laptop/desktop computer.
- All times listed within the event platform are in CEST, please be aware that attendees may be in different time zones when requesting meetings.
- In some cases the automated emails sent from the EuroBrake Team via the event platform may not display in your inbox – please remember to check your Spam or Junk Mail folder for event messages.
- The email address used to register MUST be the attendee's own email address (not a shared inbox or an assistant's email).
Further guidance/FAQs can be found within the Delegate Guide and/or Exhibitor Guide available on this page.
Please email email@example.com with any other queries.